Pick a something

Artificial intelligence in photography

In my opinion, the effective use of AI in photography lies in its ability to enhance and streamline

the creative process. AI-powered tools can assist photographers in tasks such as image editing,

organization, and even composition, allowing them to focus more on their artistic vision and less

on the technical aspects. Additionally, AI can help democratize photography by making advanced

editing techniques accessible to a wider audience, enabling amateurs to achieve professional-looking results.

However, it’s essential to use AI in photography ethically and responsibly. This means being transparent

about the use of AI in image editing, ensuring that the final images are a true representation of reality,

and respecting the privacy rights of individuals. By using AI in a thoughtful and considerate manner,

photographers can leverage its power to create stunning visuals while upholding the integrity and authenticity

of their work.

Substitute for 15 friends assignment

I think the coloring and the lighting make the photo. The food also makes people want to eat the food. Another thing is how the food is angled can make the picture better. Editing the photo can also make the picture better by enhancing the food. A feature you could add is adding in photoshop

Light painting portraits

Screen Printing

I like this painting because the colors really go together. Also, the angle of painting looks like painting is sticking out. The fireplace makes me feel warm inside.

This art was the first art that caught my eye. The many colors of the figure makes it stand out and the shape of it. This is a great piece to put in the middle of museum

The pop art really stands out with the bang. Also the bright colors really stand out with the white background. There’s a lot going on in the picture which makes you really have to look at it.

What im getting from this photo is that its like evil vs bad. There complete opposites of themselves by green being good and red being bad. Also what do the writings mean in the book.

I really like this art because its Michael Jackson with a monkey. Also the detail is very good because I knew that was him when i first saw it. I think the monkey makes this picture because it stands out.

• Creating a design and a stencil on a mesh screen
  • Preparing the surface to be printed on, such as paper, fabric, metal, wood, or plastic
  • Exposing the screen to light to harden the emulsion and create the stencil
  • Washing off the excess emulsion and drying the screen
  • Lowering the screen onto the surface and pressing the ink through the stencil with a squeegee
  • Drying, checking, and finishing the printed product
  • Andy Warhol
  • Roy Lichtenstein Embed
  • Peter Blake Embed
  • Laurie Hastings
  • Clare Halifax
  • Charlie Barton
  • Alice Pattullo
  • Chuck Sperry

Andy Warhol | Screen print poster, Andy warhol, Silkscreen10 Print Artists That Will Inspire You to Try Silk Screen Printing at HomePeople of Print: 20 Screen Print Artists You Should All Know About. - Print Club London

Low light

Vapa poster

Career photography tree

One career job I would choose is to be a commercial photographer. I would want to be a commercial photographer because you would be able to work with many brands. Also have a variety of things you’re shooting. Another is the pay may be very good.  you could work with brands like Nike or in the food industry like Mcdonalds.

Another career choice i would choose is a graphic designer. it would be cool to created my own images. I could use my imagination to created the best picture. I would be able to let the world know of my creations.

Finally i would also like it be a real estate photographer. There must be a lot of money involved. Also it seems like a interesting job to do. Take pictures of houses and the inside of them would be nice. Also, you could do many houses in one day;

Ying/Yang

Jump Start photography.

1. Would go to the movies to get inspired.
  2.  Also get passionate about learning new stuff
  3. Learning new light techniques to improve your photography
  4. Join a photowalk is great way also to learn from others
  5. Look at others photoblogs and get inspired
  6. Lisntenig to your favorite music
  7. Could also shoot your favorite sport
  8. During the holidays shoot your favorite themes
  9. Shoot a model and learn to work with people
  10. Go shoot with friends and others

Who let the dogs out

Indeed job search

Car Photographer – Yes, I meet all of the qualifications. I would want his job because the starting pay is good and requires no experience. This job would also be good to gain experience and look good in resumes.

Senior Photographer – The starting pay is $18 and requires no experience. For this job you would have to take portraits of seniors.

photographer/sales associate – This job is at the photo concession at the San Deigo zoo. I want this job because no experience is required and it’s the zoo which is fun and can maybe take pictures of animals sometimes.

Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS Lens(1,980)

I think this is the best lens to shoot for sports photography.

Nikon Z8 Mirrorless Camera(4,000)

The top of the line camera and its mirrorless

Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod(300) for good photos and to stabilize it.

SmallRig NP-FZ100 2-Battery Kit with Dual Charger

Need to charge the camera

Collage

JPEG VS RAW Read And Write

JPEG files are ideal when you want to keep file size down and don’t mind giving up a little quality to create a very small file. Common reasons to use JPEG files is for online photos, product images, product previews, social media, and blog article images. You should avoid JPEG files when transparency is needed and if a layered file is needed. Choose a PNG format when you need a smaller file that maintains its original quality. PNG files support millions of colors and varying degrees of transparency, and offer better readability than a JPEG or GIF. Common use of PNG files is for logos, charts, banners, screenshots, and other visuals that include text. Avoid PNG files for high resolution photos and professional quality print graphics.

Nature

Triptych

review Q&A

1. Aperture: Controls the area from which light enters the camera. Shutter: Controls the duration of the exposure. ISO sensitivity: controls the sensitivity of the camera sensor to a certain amount of light.
  2. If there is less light, you will need a higher ISO value to compensate. High ISO increases your camera’s sensitivity to light, which is ideal for low-light situations.
  3. Aperture Priority (A) lets you choose the aperture you want (aka f-stop), but the camera chooses the shutter speed. With Shutter Priority (S), you can choose the shutter speed you want, but the camera chooses the aperture setting.
  4. some cameras have different automatic modes to help you focus in different situations. You can choose one either from the camera’s settings menu or via a dedicated button
  5. Another use for light meters is to find which parts of a scene or object are most brightly lit.
  6. The wide-angle lens offers a wide field of view and allows for more sight. In contrast, a telephoto lens has a narrower field of view
  7. removes unrealistic color tones, making white objects in your photo.
  8. The depth of field is the area of ​​acceptable sharpness in front of and behind the subject on which the lens focuses.
  9. Metering describes the process by which the camera decides to set the correct shutter speed and aperture based on the amount of light the camera can collect
  10. Exposure compensation is a technique for adjusting the exposure indicated by a photographic exposure meter, taking into account factors that may cause the indicated exposure to result in a less than optimal image. 

Shadow depth of field